How can you support YBS19?
1. Become a sponsor! Your contribution will support direct costs of putting on the 3-day event, including meals, event space, and more, while keeping the financial barrier to attending as low as possible. Please review our Sponsor Packet for more information or contact email@example.com.
2. Register to attend! The Youth Bike Summit is for both young people and adults who support the bicycle as a catalyst for positive social change and typically our attendance is 50% youth (ages 24 and under) / 50% adults. Currently work with youth or want to start a bicycle program for young people? YBS is for you. Read more abut registration here.
3. Sponsor a youth to attend! For just $35, you can help a youth grow as a leader and bicycle advocate by attending the Youth Bike Summit ($35 funds registration for 1 youth to attend the 3-day event, which includes most meals). To make a tax-deductible, charitable contribution to Bike New York, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, on behalf of and as the host for the 2019 Youth Bike Summit, click here and select “Youth Bike Summit” under the “WHICH AREA WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR DONATION TO SUPPORT?” drop-down. Your donation will directly fund a scholarship for a local youth to experience YBS19.
3. Make a general donation! To make a tax-deductible general donation to the Youth Bike Summit, click here and select “Youth Bike Summit” under the “WHICH AREA WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR DONATION TO SUPPORT?” drop-down.
5. Volunteer! To make this event a success, we depend on the time and talents of numerous volunteers. As a volunteer for YBS19, you will receive complimentary registration to enjoy the summit when you are not working your volunteer shift, which includes a participant swag bag and most meals.
Thanks to our 2017 Youth Bike Summit sponsors!